Mar 4, 2009

Dammit, Basketball already


I really don't want this to be a sports posting forum. I promise it won't be, I really don't follow sports much except for one sport basketball. Let me rephrase that, I only follow one sport college basketball. Yet again, I have to rewrite that one more time. I only follow one sport and that is the University of Kentucky basketball. With that said......................

It's time to replace the coach, he's bad news and needs to go at the end of this season. Please don't let them drag this out for two more years.

I knew this guy was no good two weeks after they gave him the job. His interviews were disturbing. Now that two seasons are almost over it's time to say so long.

My suggestion for the new coach? John Pelphrey. Yes he's young, but he has the passion UK needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post what ever you want, unlike other blogs your comment will be shown instantly without me moderating.